ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

Morning AllWestcott in an earlier post you stated that you post...

1. 581 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Morning All

Westcott in an earlier post you stated that you post facts. This is not correct! You are stating your opinion based on the available information and as such can not be construed as FACT.

I'm sure I have said this before but the only people with the facts are management!!

You also say that you dont recommend buy or sell, but how many people on the SDL thread hang on your every word and base their decisions on your research. I seem to remember not that long ago they wanted to string you up after the price dipped due to a cap raising or something. So you are not right all of the time, are you?

Getting back to the company, after receiving a reply from Sean I then received a reply from Peter Wall also. I post that email belowfor your information:-

"Dear Joe,

Cedric is travelling overseas at the moment, so your email has come through to me.

Firstly, I would like to clarify that the Board is not in the practise of regularly looking at Hotcopper and we definitely do not believe it is appropriate to respond to any speculation that may be discussed on that website.

As an ASX listed company, NSL is subject to continuous disclosure obligations and we are also heavily guided by the JORC Code. There are certain things we can and can not say as a result of the requirement to comply with the JORC code and this largely shapes the information that can be put into ASX announcements.

In terms of the specifics on the mining/production parameters - a lot of this information is commercially sensitive and/or the subject of confidentiality undertakings to third parties. In any event, we are unable to report on the cost of production etc until such time as a number of shipments have been completed.

You can be assured that, in due course, the market will be given appropriate updates on all of the matters outlined in your email below.

Feel free to call me if you would like to discuss anything (08 9321 4000).

Regards

Peter"

I will take him up on hios offer to speak to him later today and will let you know what he says. I urge all shareholders to do the same and put more oressure on the company to be more transparent so that we can stop these detractors from spoiling our peace and quiet.

That's it for me, I have had enough.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.