ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

io prices fin review story, page-66

1. 8,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Hi (joeborgo)

The company announced on December 15th 2009.
    The facts they posted page 1 were contradicted on page 2 FACT.Not my opinion it is fact for anyone to read.

I post on SDL thread yes.
    I do not give advice to buy,sell or hold.
    I post information on my research from Cameroon,Gabon,The Congo and any other press/media I find.
    I will also at times say,in my opinion only.I make it clear I am not saying it is fact it is my opinion.

As far as saying SDL share holders wanted to string me up.That is defamatory in the extreme and not true.
    If that was the truth,Why did a lot of SDL share holders ask me to represent them at the AGM in Perth on November 2nd 2009?
    Over 40 share holders payed money into an account to pay for me to go from Melbourne to Perth.I have had medical problems and could not afford the cost of going to Perth.

I organised a private face to face meeting with The Managing Director Don Jones and The Chief Financial Officer Peter Canterbury that lasted close to 1 hour after the AGM meeting,I had one share holder with me to take notes. Tell the truth.

I have never said I am right all the time have I?
    In fact I said yesterday I can be wrong the same as any one else. Tell the truth.

Regards
    Westcott.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.