TTY 0.00% 49.5¢ territory resources limited

io pries on the increase again, page-9

1. 2,622 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Yeah we all wish for a swift move back up to where they were in 2007! $1.50+ but its going to take some time.

Doing some quick analysis, once TTY acheives certain milestones over the next 12-18 months it will get back to their 3 year high of $1.50.

The share price will rise at each of these milestones:

1. Pays back their debt to Noble next over the next two months.

2. Next month the beneficiation/purification plant goes live which means previously uneconomic ore can now be processed and sold for an excellent profit, thereby increasing their resource and minelife.

3. Drilling commences in the neighbouring tenement that TTY has just signed an MOU to explore.

4. Noble signs up to invest in a second mine for TTY

5. By approx June 2011, TTY should have $50m in the bank, which will allow them to invest in other small explorers at excellent buy in prices.

I think patience is the key! I know I lack it, but its a very important component when we invest in these great small companies!

Its going to take around 12 months before we crack the $1 level, might be sooner in Noble comes out and backs TTY to invest in a second mine that has been mooted.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.