ADY 22.2% 0.7¢ admiralty resources nl.

io production, page-21

1. 6,721 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    This delay thing has been going on for at least as long as I've been a holder(3 yrs)
    Perhaps it is in the nature of things for shareholders of some companies to be hmmmm what's the term?? Gulled along. That has the right connotations for me.Not quite straight, not quite BS.
    I know no-one admits to enjoying being conned but I reckon it's more to do with the long term goal. I'm not talking about straight out scams here, but the question of how to keep all parties on board for the duration of the project.If we all knew the problems involved in getting both projects off the ground and up to full output on very little capital we all may have bailed years ago, and then there would be nothing.
    What is happening here is the creation of two good businesses almost out of nothing, with both being partly paid for by the potential customers in advance.

This is where the patience comes in(a cliche, I know ,but true). How many FMG holders have been in since the beginning? And how many now wish that they didn't get thrown off, when things looked like they weren't going to plan?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.