FDL flinders diamonds limited

I don't see them being in the same class at this point in time...

1. 1,078 Posts.
    I don't see them being in the same class at this point in time spiderman even if the probabilities win out and both are eventually big winners, UMC has a number of potential targets that remain undrilled but they haven't talked up the tonnage on these targets based on "nearology" or else it would be multiples of their current target which they are now defining(100m tonnes)....

They have a real resource Railway which they are drilling the shi...hell out of for a JORC in near future, it is already peppered with drill holes. FDL may or may not have a substantial resource, who knows until it is drilled? I wish us both well Al, let's hope this is another ride like MGX but my money is in UMC as no blue sky is factored in so it's less likely to disappoint (plus far more advanced project) and less shares on issue. And less trading games, more of a set and forget which is good for lazy investors like me.

There are many ways to skin a cat and many undervalued IO stocks it's all about relative value but FDL has certainly captured investors' imaginations (and wallets) so good on them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.