TBA 0.00% 2.6¢ tombola gold ltd

IOCG Targets

1. 94 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    From what I read yesterday in the announcement was that drill results from the diamond hole intersected 29m of copper and gold mineralisation in the extension of the IOCG anomaly. Also the IOCG they are drilling is the IOCG they illustrated in the graphics showing the IOCG, That target is entirely in Ausmex ground and nothing to do with NCM IOCG target. Does anyone ever read all of the report by companies or just read the headlines. Dear me, talk about long term holders. Also I have just done the numbers on the hole put our yesterday ES19DD01 it is 29m at about 1% copper and half a gram gold from 58.5m to 87.5m. I don''t suppose anyone bothered to work it out. I don't know why they never put it in the front text of announcement. If it was I don't think there would be anywhere near the selling there was yesterday. 29m at around 1% copper and 5g/t gold 1500m along from the first holes RC18LD006 which was 67m at 1.33% copper and .47g/t gold. So that gives 1500m of possible mineralisation on the Ausmex IOCG and nothing to do the NCM IOCG. And on top of that possibly the best grades I have seen all year from mining companies. I am in upto my neck and still buying so sellers please keep unloading I love it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TBA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.