AON 4.76% 2.2¢ apollo minerals limited

IOCGU Deposits, page-38

1. 8,198 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 671
    My worse ever investment, yes I took the stop loss off and thought about why I invested in this dog, I've even averaged down several times since initial dip, it was because the geo team and hpx expertise in the field, so I considered that there is possibly something......I'm kicking myself for withholding the sale: that's trading, you lose and you win.
    AON is a major disappointment, the way in which investors have been fed data, the delays, IMO the leaks, hpx sale, holders used to fund others costs, no news on why the relationship broke down, we need definitive goals and clarity, I keep asking, what does the market know and why. there is more unknowns than knowns and it's reflected in sp's fall. Lets see if the we get negative results this week. IMO it will confirm a whole lot more.

I will check back in after new year 2016, sp prediction.......unclear if relevant, I'm sure I will hear about good news meantime or my stock sells. Lessons learned, dont trust jv taking shares, a cash component is essential.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $15.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $22.36K 1.034M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 41707 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.