SER 0.00% 2.1¢ strategic energy resources limited

Taking up the Ionic rights issue is a no brainer if you believe...

1. 96 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Taking up the Ionic rights issue is a no brainer if you believe Ionic will eventually list and based on directors taking there payments as shares why would they do that if really thought Ionic was never going to list.
    If you looked at everything as an even worse case scenario than what has been speculated on here such as a possibility of a 10 to one consolidation of shares and listing price of only 20 cents you have still doubled your money without putting any valuation on options. I have been a share holder since Eagle Bay days and the same as other people on here I have a draw full of valence shares that look to be worthless but that was due to exstremely bad management of that company that should have no reflection on ionic management at all, but now is not the time to loose you nerve because the potential is enormous, don't get me wrong it is a punt but if you are a Eagle Bay/SER investor you are a punter/gambler at heart even if you may not want to admit it. This is not drill in the ground and hope you find something. Ionic have what look to be potentially world changing products IF they can get them out of the lab and that takes money and time

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ $8.015K 381.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 143579 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 275449 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.19pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.