SER 10.5% 2.1¢ strategic energy resources limited

ionic - r and d update, page-35

1. 27,484 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    " Not another project "​

No ,its not, its merely an adjunct to an existing application.​

"
    Waste water
    is often high in ammonia. Because discharging ammonia laden water into the environment, even in wastewater treatment plants, can cause problems,
    nitrification
    is often necessary to remove the ammonia
    [7]
    . This may be a potentially sustainable source of ammonia in the future because of its abundance and the need to
    remove it from the water anyway
    [citation needed]
    Alternatively, ammonia from waste water is sent into an ammonia electrolyzer (ammonia electrolysis) operating with renewable energy sources (Solar PV and Wind turbine) to produce hydrogen and clean treated water
    [8]
    . Ammonia electrolysis may require much less thermodynamic energy than water electrolysis (only 0.06 V in alkaline media)
    [9]
    . "

That’s a theme I want to draw out today as I discuss how we are preparing for the next wave of
    LNG growth. We are forging relationships beyond our industry to help us do things better –
    whether it’s the scientists at the CSIRO, universities and NASA or the innovators and inventors in
    other industries.

" We welcome disruptors and are open to new ideas.

At Woodside, we love tech geeks, but innovation is much broader than that. It’s the ability to
    discover, develop and test ideas and solutions that can improve the way we do things across our
    entire business. "

Raider

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.002(10.5%)
Mkt cap ! $14.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.2¢ 1.9¢ $35.72K 1.802M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 714502 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 193117 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.54pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.