AEF 0.46% $4.32 australian ethical investment limited

IOOF links to AEF

1. 1,236 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 167
    A couple of comments.

1. Julie Orr (formerly IOOF), may have known the rot and systemic corruption in her old workplace and jumped ship to AEF. Strangely, a QC in the banking RC is named Rowena Orr.....any relation? Couldn’t research a link between the two, i.e. family ties. Wonder if past employees got grilled in the RC? Her previous roles in IOOF were superannuation administration....says so on LinkedIn. Doesn’t sound good to me.

Maybe Julie knew bad times were coming and wanted to get out. Just hope this the case and she has some moral strength. On the other hand I have little respect for most that work in the industry because they are essentially driven by greed.

And 2. Despite my disturbing comments in 1. above, I feel another fund manager is shonky. Shonky from top down. Could be opportunity for us to gain customers due to our apparent ethical image. Would still like Mr Palmer or Vernon get up and spruik our ethics to the media again, like they did after AMP gutter ethics. I’m still upset with AEF and the lack of disclosure of information when it came after the first strike on the remuneration vote. That carefully crafted letter came from our chairman and seriously failed me in terms of ethics. Seems like when it comes to gaining increased personal wealth, almost all people in the financial industry use whatever underhand tactics to get what they want. AEF need to show more purity and conviction to ethics and not just talk about it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.32
Change
-0.020(0.46%)
Mkt cap ! $487.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.29 $4.42 $4.25 $306.9K 71.00K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 371 $4.27

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.33 464 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.