NOR 6.98% 4.0¢ norwood systems limited

iOS vs Android market size, page-17

1. 3,089 Posts.
    Ha ha ha!! Excellent example of WHY World Phone should be an essential app!!

I live in Cairns. Cairns is a tourist city. We live and breath tourism. This morning, the news was highlighting the number of inbound tourists coming to Australia (a lot to do with the falling Aussie dollar but also the rising Middle classes in some key countries).

So for me, World Phone is on my mind just walking around the local shopping Centre, as I did this morning.

Check out the arrivals from CHINA. Over 900,000 .....and growing. INDIA....over 200,000 and growing.
    Then check out the figures for the USA and the EU countries. (You can google the figures - I just did).

If you were a Chinese or Indian Tourist to Australia - and assuming the Android version has been released and the languages feature - do you think you are going to want the World Phone app??
    (The answer, by the way, is a bit like asking the question ' is the Pope a Catholic "? Answer is YES to both questions).

This is visitors per year. One obvious thing about Chinese tourists (at least the ones visiting Cairns) is that they love to travel in big groups, from my observation. So, if one has downloaded World Phone, by the end of the day, ALL of the group will have downloaded World Phone, is my guess.
    Just think how the number of Chinese tourists are going to increase in the next few years, given the growing number of middle class tourists).
    Cairns tourism is VERY focused on this - and the real estate market is already lifting due to the number of tourist based businesses making good money again (we got hit for six over the fence and into the carpark by the GFC).

I think (although could be wrong) that Aussies living in the major capital cities tend to think of World Phone either in the context of Aussies travelling overseas, or overseas visitors visiting OTHER overseas countries).
    We who live in Cairns, or the Gold Coast, have a different perspective on this.

The potential of NOR has only just begun. If you check out the number of visitors to Australia, do not overlook the number of visitors from the USA and the EU countries either.

I got in on NOR at 2.5 cents. I added to my holdings today. I am SO excited at the potential of this company. I have already quadrupled my money - but the potential is so, so, much greater.
    Sorry if this is a bit over the top - but I am only trying to share the potential of NOR, as seen by an investor living in one of the major Australian tourist cities.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
-0.003(6.98%)
Mkt cap ! $19.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.1¢ 4.0¢ $16.59K 412.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 61184 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.