IOT 0.00% 0.1¢ iot group limited

IOT future, page-133

1. 1,563 Posts.
    Jeez Janti, I think you are way ahead of where CASA are up to, if the report you quote is accurate.
    The final few lines indicate:
    CASA is reviewing the relevant safety regulations around drone operations and plans to have a draft of the proposed changes by midyear.
    That indicates to me that CASA are yet to determine what the rules will be, and in fact, the Draft of proposed changes will be available "midyear".
    As an aside, if CASA are as prompt with these proposed changes as they are with others, we could be waiting quite a while !!
    However, the important point to note (in my view) is that when a Draft for proposed changes are available, the relevant government body seeks comments on the proposed changes from "interested parties".
    I think you are splitting carbon nanotubes on this matter.

I will finish by asking you a direct question, hoping you will give an answer.
    With regards ROAMe, do you think IOT will be in a position to qualify as an interested party and hence be involved in the discussions regarding the safety and technical aspects of drones, more specifically the ROAMe?
    regards
    Brassmad

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.