IOT 0.00% 0.1¢ iot group limited

Nice to see someone with more realistic valuation. Going off...

1. 3,041 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    Nice to see someone with more realistic valuation. Going off your valuations even if we half that at 5K units a week we would still end up with a market cap of $150mil. Just on ROAM-e. I think everyone is forgetting that it is very early days for this company so we would need to expect some ups and downs. My view is that this will be a bit of a craze for a while so if they can produce a product soon the lead up till christmas will be very interesting. Next year as they sold so well this year they will make a better product and it will improve every year as all manufacturers do with their popular products. It is just a toy that will be used to finance other more serious products they have in the pipeline. If it goes well all of the sales channels put in place will follow suit for the new products. ONE of the hardest parts is getting your product in front of customers. So far it look like they are heading in the right direction. Still at the moment they are selling something with big promise. I have no reason to not believe the announcements made so far. If they are missleading a lot of people could be in trouble. The way i read the response to the speeding ticket was 'to the ASX, Yes we have had a price increase and we expect this to cotinue based on the path our company is taking. Get used to it ASX ther's more to come'. My own interpretation only. DYOR.
    Still holding, not selling unless this thing can't fly. If it can't fly i will be in the ____!! But there is a lot more people with higher stakes in this company than me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.