IOT 0.00% 0.1¢ iot group limited

Kama - are you sure IOT even has the rights/IP/skills around any...

1. 636 Posts.
    Kama - are you sure IOT even has the rights/IP/skills around any new potential products? Based on the littlehedge research that has been posted on here at least twice, it appears that Kantor's new venture is developing some of the things Duffell mentioned in that old interview, eg smart homes, computer vision and UAVs

http://aiceaustralia.com/ is his new website. Based on that, it is very unclear (to me and IMO) what, if any, new products are in the pipeline or will ever be released by IOT (the Roam-e??). Especially given IOT also announced it is lower risk (in their opinion, not mine) to be a distributor of others technology and not a developer of their own.

The flaw in that strategy IMO is that sales appear to be poor for the Rova (based on Amazon rankings and the fact that no reorders have been announced for best buy Canada or brookstone as yet) and the Airselfie relationship and orders have not yet materialised (airselfie sell direct from their website, and on amazon it says sold by aimeart). If their sales and margins don't grow quick enough to cover a high cost base, then that business model won't work. Lets see what information on all the above is provided in the qtrly end of july and the half yearly fin statement due about mid aug, noting that its 6 months since the Rova supposedly got rave reviews and extensive interest at the Vegas consumer electronics fair - CES

IMO DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.