IOT 0.00% 0.1¢ iot group limited

IOT Media Attention, page-16

1. 270 Posts.
    While your comments are great on the surface, when anyone puts on a black hat and assesses them, they see a much more detailed and less shiny position.

For example, your statement about a marketer having a vested interest. You have no way of knowing whether the marketer has a vested interest because as soon as he received the 2m shares, he could have cashed out. Issue of shares is effectively just a way of getting other investors to pay his bill rather than IOT group. Same goes for the Top Tech guys.

Nihlisms points about not believing salesmen, is simply aimed at those of us that are invested in the stock (which is who you are addressing when you post on HC). I place zero trust in anything the marketer says because he is just trying to sell to make profit, which is fine for him to do, but wont affect my investing decisions.

Happy that youre excited about what is going on, but yesterdays sell off was a result of the market realising that there was nothing of substance in the announcement yesterday, which in turn just made people more nervous.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.