OVT 0.00% 0.4¢ ovanti limited

HmmThe more I think of it the more I think it is a case of...

1. 2,704 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 289
    Hmm
    The more I think of it the more I think it is a case of MAD.

The Ipay88 peeps/ Ken and co offer Aaron this loan that he foolishly takes.

When the fraud they committed is exposed, he too is in the wrong and loses everything.

Aaron must go due to this loan, regardless of the reason he took it. He had a responsibility to shareholders to keep AD/ Ken/ people of that nature away from the kitty.

Aaron will lose everything and then some on top. Don't worry people who want to see him punished, he absolutely will be. Getting into bed with snakes and scorpions, what was his expectation?

The loan is still outstanding, and it is highly likely that when the dust settles, Aaron will be in court with AD demanding his assets... which Clee will very likely improve the value of... and the court will take the valuation of the shares at their current value and demand the difference made up in cash. The lower the share price is before they are transferred to AD the better for AD and the worse for Aaron.

For those concerned about Aarons conduct - firing people - selling assets - this is the behaviour of a man who realises the trap has been sprung. He's not a fraudster, just a fool.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.090M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $246 61.40K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 4006169 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 7048456 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OVT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.