OVT 0.00% 0.4¢ ovanti limited

IOU 249D, page-68

1. 1,737 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2055
    First, I want to point out to people that the website that was set up and has the affidavits for us to read was done by Clee. They want shareholders to be able to get as much information as possible. They haven't just posted their affidavits or tried to put a bias on the information displayed. They are showing all affidavits so we can read them through for ourselves and form our own opinions. So for those that feel there are particular agendas here, why is it Clee has taken upon itself to set uip this website and give us this information, whereas IOU has done nothing.

There are certainly very grey areas from both sides. I have posted some previously, but as I read through these affidavits more come up.

The one that sticks out are the two main outstanding B2B loans that are being investigated. One is for BIrch Capital, and the other is for K WIN 777. Those two loans total $11.7 million of the loans being investigated. I have done some digging. I can't find out much about K WIN 777, but Birch Capital is an interesting one.

In Aaron's affidavit, he is at pains to point out that this entity is owned by the ex-CFO's wife. It's actually made up of two parts - Birch Holdings and Birch Capital. As of today's date, that statement is correct, but the strange part that he has neglected to say is that at the time of the loan Datuk Khairul Idham Bin Ismail is also listed as a director of this group. Does that name sound familiar to you? It should. He is a current director of IOU. He is also the one IOU put forward to be on the IDSB board.

The other part that wasn't said, though I guess they didn't need to reveal it, is the company that owns Birch Capital is Piminik. Another link in to not only Kenneth's wife but also Andrew Dunlop. So was Ismail involved in this loan? I don't know the answer to that, but in the affidavit it is misleading to state current directors and not those who were listed at the time of the loan.

K WIN 777 I can not find much out about except to say their website says"K Win 7777 Sdn Bhd is an authorised Junket operator directly appointed by Genting Bhd to attract and assist high end players and tourist from Malaysia and Asia to Resort World Genting Highland."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.090M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $246 61.40K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 4006169 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 7048456 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OVT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.