OVT 0.00% 0.4¢ ovanti limited

Not trying to up-ramp to your non down ramp, but the chart is...

1. 1,670 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1524
    Not trying to up-ramp to your non down ramp, but the chart is definitely looking like this is going into the 30’s (possibly 35-37c) before consolidating somewhere above the old resistance of 25c which got annihilated today by just ferocious buying - literally the entire day
    Consolidation after this run will be great to see a nice new base formed, but something tells me 2021 will be the year IOU stamps it’s mark on the ASX
    Higher highs and higher lows all year
    TA and FA have aligned beautifully
    Management are executing ahead of schedule with tenacity and over the coming few months as soft launches end and full launches begin, we will be almost definitely going to get positive announcement after positive announcement
    This was no normal retail fomo today
    There was some serious purchase into the hundreds of thousands and lines wiped of millions
    I thought there would be selling and profit takers leading into the end of the day, and things looked weak in the last half an hour than they had all day
    But in the last 10 minutes line wipe after line wipe up to 29c and after close around $750,000 of buying at 28.5c
    Stellar day and just the beginning and sorry to be so long winded for my second post
    Keep in mind this is not your blow in the wind BNPL but an already robust fintech company with solid revenues and relationships/partners in SEA, so adding tech low they are to capitalise on their existing business for maximum growth - genius

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.090M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $2.867K 716.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 3038922 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 7887357 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OVT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.