OVT 0.00% 0.6¢ ovanti limited

IOU Chart, page-697

1. 1,291 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1314
    I am not a chart guru, but I know enough to understand that not all gaps needs to close. Also the higher the peak from the gap, and longer duration between the gap opening makes it more unlikely for it need to close - i.e. it is called a "runaway gap" and nearly every stock has a number of runaway gaps. @dolci posted a number of examples of certain stock charts (i.e BRN, APT etc) that each contained several gaps in the charts that will unlikely ever get closed.

However, if SP gets pushed down next week then that would potentially show that the gap needs to close for it to then go forward. Although the buying Thursday, and the recent updates from shareholders showing the IOU launch and customers allowing IOU app payment, as well as the likelihood for announcements to come any day re official launch and operational update means it may be unlikely we see a fall of over 25% in order to close the gap. The FA would therefore take over.

So basically, no one knows either way if this particular gap needs to close - although Thursday's buying + upcoming ann. catalysts + the slow down of tech sell-off may give you a clue as to which way this is heading.
    Last edited by LJohn: 04/04/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.440M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $37.54K 6.240M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
33 12493185 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 427901 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.29am 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OVT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.