OVT 6.25% 1.5¢ ovanti limited

Without giving Bakey much (if any) credit here, I do wonder if...

1. 131 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    Without giving Bakey much (if any) credit here, I do wonder if at the volume merchants are now at, this thread will become more useful if it gravitates towards a 'merchant highlights' approach. We are in the thousands now, and what interests me are high volume retailers with significant transaction volume.

The TBM one that bakey responded to (whilst I think it was actually already posted previously) is the best one of the recent batch. Can't wait to start seeing some established brands with multiple retail locations in major malls. Better yet if a promotion with one of the major malls in KL like Pavillion, that would be amazing to see.

I do think with the volume of new merchants, people who want to trawl the full massive list now can do so on the website, and whilst its not my thread or business to tell people what to do, I personally hope this thread does at some point start to just post key merchant wins, less interested in the local suburban single outlet mechanic at this point!
    Last edited by mmindthegap: 24/08/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $17.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.8¢ 1.4¢ $252.5K 16.38M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 2187714 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 433613 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OVT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.