XJO 0.07% 8,135.0 s&p/asx 200

If people want to get robbed blind by following what someone...

1. 16,819 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    If people want to get robbed blind by following what someone says ,well I guess that's what the market's always worked on.

In this day and age where everything is there in black and white for all to see ,I don't really understand how someone can go from one thread to another,like a butterfly on heat ,ramping everything in their path ,claiming some charting expertise when they wouldn't know a chart if it appeared on their bedroom wall every night ,and watch every one of them blow up with people doing their nuts ,and then carry on as if it's all part of the business, not only that but you are out because of your stop loss ,that's someone who gets absolutely zero respect from me . Make that minus zero.

Whether it's for fun or not it costs the silent majority who are too timid to post money. People with no pride who are happy to keep coming back as if nothing happened need bucketloads tipped on them otherwise they'll just keep doing it .

It's only funny when you get a few right ,even one right .Blind freddie knows what stocks are going up and what the mugs are all following ,to me it's just blatant ramping and psychological warfare on the naive . If I was running HC I'd run them out of town .

So feel free to run me out of town for saying it ,I don't care ,too much BS posted on this site ,a man can't lift his feet from the mush.

OK so much for that . What's going on in the markets ?? As I've said before we're potentially setting up for something special in September ,just need to give things a few days to see if it's going to come to fruition.

There's been an easy trade in gold these last few days . I'm not sure whether I trust it through this next stanza ,but it's very much setting up to get a significant go on when the markets really tank . I really don't think that that's this year . A pullback without consequences in stocks now is a mega bull signal for me.

Let's see how we go

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.