AMM 0.00% 1.5¢ armada metals limited

One question I have is what was the reasoning for Optus...

1. 112 Posts.
    One question I have is what was the reasoning for Optus renigging on 11 mil payment as they were major anchor for the success of IP1 frunding criteria acceptance.

This smacks of one big lets just take advantage of the rationalisation hype.

If you read in the West Australian 'Grist' flippantly suggests that we might have to prepare ourselves for the possibility of a zero write down. What an absolute #####whit he does not have!

Let it be known that I am one of thousands of Amm shareholders that helped cement the prospectus for IP1's inception.

I do not think that this will detrimentally affect the sale of the IP1 as a busines or Amcom's ability to take advantage of the situation as there in my opinion will be a que of eager buyers 3800 odd kilometres long.

The nonchalant remarks by Grist & the stunned demeanour of Demetriou as to Oh dear I did not see this coming in my opinion are tabloid herrings.

The only thing I do not like about this whole thing is the ability of POE FACED administrators to drag things out to justify exorbitant fees at the expense of the small fry.

JUST JOKING as my son would say!

But time will tell

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 144450 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 121010 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.