ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

I believe the IP is break or make time for ESI. With the lack of...

1. 533 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    I believe the IP is break or make time for ESI.

With the lack of any really positive announcements since the signing with TINCOM back in June, no Dong since the signing ,no indication that a feasability study has been started, and a total lack of any public announcements from management, regarding the new innovation IP being applied for and subsequently sealed, it makes me think, management know they need rock solid IP protection, before major parnters like TINCOM, come on board.

I believe the IP is a major concern that has to be overcome, if we are to go forward. Other posters from HC have alluded that there isn't any issues with the IP ,based on their own private discussions with management. However until we have either an approved Standard IP or an examined and certified innovative IP, at the very least,I don't think we are going anywhere fast.

All our brown coal coloured eggs are in the one IP basket.

If we can get a positive IP outcome, then sunny days, if not, well I don't want to think about it.

I am not trying to beat down ESI, I have money invested in ESI and I want it to succeed. I am just trying to work out in my head, why we haven't advanced since the TINCOM signing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $739 261.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
39 27014353 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 5066937 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.