ICG 0.00% 0.4¢ inca minerals limited

Sure it will @novtrader that would be a market cap of around...

1. 1,437 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 296
    Sure it will @novtrader that would be a market cap of around $25m..Have a little look around and see what others have for a mc of $25m. The only chance of that is a full matket capitulation or a major world event. Be lucky to pick up a decent parcel under 8.5c. I actually dont think it will drift much lower than what we saw today as we have copper and who knows what else. We also have a lot of land and potentially some of the best when you do some resesrch. Hole 4 wasnt selected by throwing a few darts for longitude and latitude numbers. Wet season, access and lack of deadlines met are the reason for the declining SP. If your waiting for 5c im thinking best to pack up the chair and move on. The market may be a bit off here and there but the market aint stupid. The sooner we get a drill back into hole 4 and drill as deep as we can the better. Who knows when government assays will drop. but i can understand them wanting to obtain every bit of information they can. They want the area opened up for mining and to collect a whole lot of new taxes. Could be a massive windfall for the N.T government and the whole country. Every now and then someone comes along wanting you shates cheap and go to depths to get what the want. Dont be fooled. be patient its only a loss if you sell. Is it worth the loss or is the potential worth the gamble. An educated gamble at that.
    Mule
    Last edited by The Mule: 24/01/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.242M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $241 60.13K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 9027350 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 2545178 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.