ICG 0.00% 0.5¢ inca minerals limited

Hi mate, Great to see you are still positive - I am too. I see...

1. 10,523 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2779
    Hi mate, Great to see you are still positive - I am too. I see Inca as a cash cow in years to come! IMO current SP is driven by world news as much as delays we have.

1. Let's hope Omiceron will soon fade away and become just a bloody nuisance - hopefully the trend to less dangerous variants will continue.
    2. Is Russia playing brinkmanship? - they have done it before - IMO they will not risk war. Far too much to lose by becoming a pariah in the world order.

3. Small pullback in S&P 500 could be either the start of a dead cat bounce at one twelfth decline OR just part of the booster jab markets need going forward.
    4. China is a worry, how they react is unknown to Western thought. But they are surrounded on three sides - maybe Russia (on the fourth side) is playing games and would settle for territory in N China and not Ukraine at all !!! If I were Jumpin I would be very cautious. (consider history in N. China in the 1930s)

5. World economies set to boom through coming decades - Cu, Ni, Li, Au, Ag, (magnetite and green steel) etc etc will set Oz up for the next century.

Last edited by JandJ: 25/01/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.052M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500000 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 2571585 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.