ICG 0.00% 0.6¢ inca minerals limited

Afawcett. " I’ll be happy if management can create a realistic...

1. 8,254 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1023
    Afawcett.

" I’ll be happy if management can create a realistic timeline to drill "
    I won't be happy with that but it would be a start.

Being a holder who was in Carrick Gold for years before Condor was split from Carrick by floating shares in Condor to get it going, it must now be well over 17 years that I have listened to pipe dreams from the company. I have sent off countless cheques to the point where I am now drained.
    It has been the worst decision of my life to support our current MD over many years of failure in Peru. I defended him to the hilt many times when others wanted blood. I cannot remember a time when a single permit or results were ever on time.
    When Chanape failed I was one of the first to offer to buy shares to keep the company exploring in Peru.

I no longer believe that the Perth side of the company management really have their hearts in the job and should do the honourable thing by the many shareholders and resign.
    At the very least they should make a commitment to shareholders that they will not be running for re-election the next time it is due.
    In my opinion the management in Perth have always taken the easy way out by diluted the company with numerous raisings at ridiculous prices. At one time when the sp was rising they gave a discount of over 40% which in my opinion was no where near necessary. This huge discount was repeated at a later date.

The management lacks corporate courage and good business judgement in my opinion.

There have been a few opportunities to revitalize the company over the years but several shareholders have flip flopped on the decision when it came to voting.
    If situation is not resolved at the next opportunity then I feel that the company, in spite of the incredible range of prospects that we hold will never amount to anything but a flop.
    Covid has been a major disruption in the industry but many other exploration companies are hitting goals every week.

I look at the names on HC and 99% have changed since I first bought in. There are hardly any old term holders left, only the stupid ones like me. I am now thoroughly pissed off with looking everyday at the sp only to see 90% of the time that it falls.

We now have a fantastic opportunity in The NT and Qld but I fear that because of our leaders inability to get things done that we will once again use up our capital and require another massive discount to get more money into the company. It won't come from me I can assure you.

The shareholders do not deserve this after being so supportive for so long.

Lockitt

Lockitt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.863M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1470552 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 1041940 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.