ECT 0.00% 0.2¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

bbj,One point that you haven't spelled out and which might be a...

1. 8,606 Posts.
    bbj,

One point that you haven't spelled out and which might be a motivator for your sentiment (or may not be a motivator)
    is that Tincoms shares were valued at 5.2 cents.

If the market feels that the issue of shares to Tincom at 5.2c via them buying $1.5 million worth of shares will increase the share price, then i understand what motivates your frustration.

However, i do think that it will only effect the short term and if anything it might give investors a bit of a headache, if that money is not deposited in unison with some long term value fundamental news.

Perhaps this is the missing link:
    ie, that the company is waiting to combine the issue of shares at 5.2 with another excellent announcement so that the whole process doesn't only effect day traders who will inflate the price willingly and then deflate it again, as is what happened at the time the 5.2 issue was announced.

Personally, i would prefer a long term value adding news item to come in unison with the $1.5 million deposit as it would counter the small dilution and prolong any dumping or pumping by day traders - and everyone wins.
    And no, i don;t feel that the company is making the effect that day traders have on our share it imperative, but more so the company may be making Long Term Value its prerogative.

Cheers

L

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.343M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $0 3

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
55 28865050 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 11777181 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.