AEB 0.00% $2.57 affinity energy and health limited

ip protection, page-2

1. 1,854 Posts.
    MBD Energy will tell you they own the patents.

I own shares in MBD, but they're full of crap re: the above.

Sour grapes at AEB, that's all.

Do AEB have a rock solid case for their patents?

I guess they do, just like every other developer in the world has or had rock solid patents for their product at the time.

Here's the deal...

Twist the screws by one half measure and you have a new product or a new method of applying an idea.

QED, patents are only good for the exact permutation of the idea or concept or finished product.

What matters is defending the patent, but perhaps more importantly how quickly you can get your product to market.

The market seems to be signing on with AEB, which you can read in the ann's.

Price is a bit tricky though.

I was looking for 65 to get out on the basis of five up (it's an elliott thing) which wasn't happening.

For me, it's all about optimizing atm, that is, getting the most bang for your buck.

That's the way the market is atm.

So I got out, and that is pure dumb luck.

I got back in today in a big way.

The reasons are, of course, due to fa, but based on ta.

Charts are your friend.

They are no guarantee.

This is a gamble.

Anyone who thinks the market is not gambling is a liar, or a fool, or trying to fleece you, or just pig ignorant.

Gambling requires getting the odds in your favor.

With the latest sell off and attendant oversold hammering, I would suggest the volume indicates a probable low in place.

However, it is a risk.

Your money may be withered away if you buy now, perhaps to as low as 25cps.

This is a gamble.

All stocks are.

It will either work or it won't, but it does appear to be odds on for a substantial rise.

Does the coy have money?

Dudes, read the ann.

They have 20+ big boys of cash to call on, debt to be sure, but money on the sidelines ready to be utilized.

An unlikely case then if considering a potential dewatering of the stock due to a capital raising event, but you never know.

Good luck, pilgrims.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.