ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

ECT appears to be taking a different approach the IP...

1. 407 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    ECT appears to be taking a different approach the IP application, it appears an "innovation" patent application was submitted on 31 August, and is not currently under dispute. This seems to be in conjunction to the standard patent application which is still subject to the opposition by Jott. A comparison of the 2 patent types (standard and innovation) can be found here: http://www.ipaustralia.gov.au/patents/what_innovation.shtml#6 although it appears to be quicker, in that it is normally granted within a month, but doesn't offer the same level of protection.

"If you are considering taking the advantages from being the first to the market place with a new product, an innovation patent re-enforces this advantage as it's usually granted within a month."
    and
    "Certification is usually quicker to obtain than the longer process involved in obtaining the grant for a standard patent. So this strategy is suited to your needs where time is of the essence."

Although i don't know this for a fact, the jott system makes mention of using the waste heat from power stations as a means to reducing moisture, as do ECT, and may be their reason for opposing the ECT patent. I make this point as the title to the latest innovation application excludes the terms "drying method"....

All speculation on my part and open to others thoughts...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $739 261.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
39 27014353 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 5066937 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.