WRK 2.94% 3.3¢ wrkr ltd

IP1 chart, page-703

1. 1,880 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 395
    I think the tax loss sell-off over the next month could dip it down to 2c provided no positive announcements. I'm not as negative about this stock as you and Dawgfather but I agree the need for caution. That gives a great accumulation opportunity and also the opportunity to average down for those who bought higher. The SPI looks crap today which may help push it down.

I still believe this company will do well. It's unfortunate that they have not stuck to the original timetable but hey that's not uncommon in the market. I am not prepared to sell out because when it does rise it will rise sharply and trying to pick when that happens is like trying to pick when the next state border will close/open!! There is activity brewing in this space - see Norvest post Post #: 53237137. I think the management of this Company will be working behind the scenes. A change of CEO at this time was probably not ideal but we have to suck it up. As I said I think we will see a very different scenario in the latter 6 months of this year.

If I'm wrong I will be the first to raise my hand however I am prepared to take the risk/reward or lack of it.
    wish the best

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
-0.001(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $55.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.3¢ $91.66K 2.628M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 503546 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 185724 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.40pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.