WRK 6.06% 3.5¢ wrkr ltd

IP1 chart, page-751

1. 246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    The Platforms that priced their products at almost nothing because they relied on income from the float have known for some time that business model is over..with no lag time in funds flowing thru and low low interest rates the game is over. I'd say WBC grew their clearing house business on this old model and are probably left with a business that is 90pct less in revenue than it was when the Float was an income generator. What will be charged going forward and what services/value you get is the key. Besides regulatory reasons I would bet it isn't possible for WBC to re engineer their offering as cost and time are against them..... Is this also why CPS group are hawking Super Choice about??, I understand IP1 is a compelling value proposition offering a product/solution that competitors just cant match.. Why wouldn't you sign up with IP1 when others who have less to offer at higher prices that they are still trying to calibrate. this is a big call but my hunch is that the Bond Platform is to IP1 what windows was to Microsoft...a Killer App

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.002(6.06%)
Mkt cap ! $44.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.5¢ 3.3¢ $14.65K 432.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 32258 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 35240 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.14am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.