WRK 3.33% 6.2¢ wrkr ltd

IP1 chart, page-757

1. 3,699 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 715
    Yes, exactly!

IP1 CAN WHITE LABEL THE BOND PLATFORM TO OTHER BUSINESSES.

IP1 management mentioned the fees from float 2 years ago in announcements and started planning then for a future PLATFORM that did more than just skim interest from contributions held over 3-4 days to make ends-meet and annual revenue.

Big problems for Westpac to re-engineer such a service that is low in return as a clearing house service, unlike core business products that they are now "clearly" focusing on and they are "clearly" jettisoning non core business services as we've recently seen in a post from Ergs from a recent Westpac announcement.

https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ip1-chart.5457091/page-625?post_id=52906550#.YKcnHpMzb_Q

Why would they re-engineer anything if there was another way to "skin the cat" ........

We know Emma Dobson was a director of Westpac's Institutional Banking and we know ED virtual sorted the whole service for Westpac's QuickSuper, so surely there must be a solution "in the wind", IMO.

Screen Shot 2021-05-21 at 1.11.40 pm.png

So here's the question I've had since I learned about QuickSuper and SuperChoice.

Could IP1 WHITE LABEL the BOND PLATFORM to QuickSuper and/or SuperChoice for CDR purposes among other services already proved up?

IMO, the "greater" BOND PLATFORM is a take over target!

Jocko

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WRK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.