WRK 3.45% 6.0¢ wrkr ltd

IP1 chart, page-843

1. 3,699 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 715
    I think decentralised cryptocurrencies are a dangerous investment even though I like what they represent.

When governments want to crash the cryptocurrency markets once and for all, they can do it by simply finishing creating their own cryptocurrencies (central bank digital currencies) and back their own digital currency units with GOLD or something else of value!

It's hard to beat the establishment when they put our hand up for us and promise to give currency value (MONEY), by us country folk paying the debt attached to these currency units down the track in the future from guaranteed productivity!

When BTC goes up or down, almost every other crypto gets dragged up and down with it and who can afford to back these crypto units with something tangible that has an intrinsic value other than just the comparison to another fiat currency such as the USD which is "backed" by debt.

Hmmm.......... It's a merry-go-round!

"They've" been manipulating entire markets for 100's of years (1ooo's of years), so who's to say "they're" not manipulating the crypto space as well now. There's all that mystery attached to the crypto space of who launched BITCOIN and the BLOCKCHAIN as well. Maybe "they" did it on purpose to get developers hacking at hack-a-thons and when someone eventually creates the best platform, "they" just take it over or steal it.

This platform below is better than nearly all of them, IMO. It's a directed acyclic graph, achieving 10,000 tps, capable of minute micro payments, low energy consumption, asynchronous byzantine fault tolerant and finality in 3-5 seconds. Look at who they service. But they are not fully decentralised. I don't think they can ever get to fully decentralised and I don't think they ever really want to anyway.

This platform is real and not a scam........ yet!

https://hedera.com/

I see major pump and dumps in the crypto space continuing until government digital currencies are fully rolled out. Just prior to that point in time they will dump all positions in crypto's and probably have bets in place for the decentralised crypto fall as well, IMO.

It's all been done before, the thing this time is, the currency units are an ELECTRICAL SIGNAL and not a piece of stick, paper or a tulip.

History suggests I'm right.

I would rather be wrong!

AIMO - GLTAH's

Jocko

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WRK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.