Well humour me mjp. I did start to SKIM read it and this grabbed...

1. 15,291 Posts.
    Well humour me mjp. I did start to SKIM read it and this grabbed my attention from your attempt at saving face

A survey has found effectively flat atmospheres for the following climate models: Goddard Space Flight Center (Goddard Earth Observing System Chemistry Climate Model [GEOSCCM] and Modern-Era Retrospective analysis for Research and Applications, version 2 [MERRA-2]) (13, 14), Goddard Institute for Space Studies 2E (15, 16), Department of Energy (Energy Exascale Earth System Model [E3SM]) (17, 18), Geophysical Fluid Dynamics Laboratory (Atmospheric Model version 3) (19, 20), NCAR WACCM (10), and European Centre for Medium-Range Weather Forecasts (ECMWF) Integrated Forecasting System (IFS) (6, 21, 22). Recent development in terms of solar radiation has focused on more accurate treatment of water vapor (23), fractional clouds (21, 24), and averaging over time steps (6) but ignores the spherical nature of the atmosphere (12, 25).

Yes it is REFRESHING to see to that the SETTLED SCIENCE CLIMATE MODELS deal with REAL WORLD meterological FORCINGS

NOT!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.