Hi allI read alot of these posts but rarely comtribute, but now...

1. 37 Posts.
    Hi all

I read alot of these posts but rarely comtribute, but now feel compelled after reading the rubbish put out by protector of the faith Moby T.

Here are some absolute scientific facts that cannot be brushed aside, unlike the conveiniant guesses and contrived models concocted by IPCC and others who fill their pockets with money from this dribble.

Why has the earth been actually cooling from 1998 whilst levels of carbondioxide are increasing? Shows no correlation; therefore no causation.

Carbon dioxide is a fertiliser! want to feed the hungry millions?
    Why are all these junket conferences attended by thousands held in exotic locations? How much gas does that produce I wonder. Why not use Skype or similar..hypocrits

At least 95% of green house effect is caused by water vapour! No increases in vapour have been measured, so its more assumption
    Why did the alarmists change the term "Global warming" to "Climate change"? Because people started to see through the scams,IE: Climategate fraud exposed in 2009.
    Fact:Most plant life dies at 0.02%CO2 and we currently have less than 0.04%. Glass houses use 0.1% to accelerate plant growth! Our breath has more than 100 times more CO2 than air.
    Moby T do drink beer, soft drink? what are the bubbles made from? better give them up.
    Fact: 97% of CO2 is produced by nature! humans contribute just3%, not going to effect the globe much.
    MobyT is wrong to say climate change has changed faster than any other time. A look at science facts show we have had changes over 10 times greater than now and they occured in just decades.
    It is the sun and sunspot activity that drive temperature, science proves the correlation. There is no proven correlation to CO2 and temp.
    Mars and other planets show global warming, why?
    Not far from Broken Hill is a mine extracting heavy mineral sands from ancient sea beds! Not much industry around when the ocean was up there.
    Based on geology; before the formation of Limestone(44%CO2) 2500 million yrs ago the atmosphere had hundreds of times the CO2 with nocatastrophic greenhouse effect.

If as they say CO2 is a driver of warming; WHY has the earth had 6 major(many minor) ice ages when Co2 was far greater than now.

There are hundreds more facts like these availble to those with open minds! Actual CO2 measuremnets from trapped gas bubbles in ancient ice cores etc. (yeah way higher than now)

I would love it if the reality skeptics could just come back and challenge the facts, but I'm sure they will attact the person etc.
    Just because you want it to be true doesnt mean it is!

2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.