ipcc scientist declares global warming a hoax , page-20

1. 4,287 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    atomou, whether they are considered bait or not will depend on what follows after getting someones attention. Is it a sound argument or a tirade of hatred.

There are two fundemental beliefs that underpin much of what I argue. The first is that the rights of the community take precedence over the rights of the individual, not saying that the individual doesn't have rights, just that when a choice has to be made it has to be in favour of the majority.
    The second is that when someone has transgressed, the penalty should be less about punishing the transgressor, and more about sending a clear message, a deterrent, a statement about acceptable values, to the society as a whole.

No doubt many are going to challenge me on these beliefs. But unless you have lived in a 3rd world country, where the society has to struggle to find some sort of common purpose before they can even think about their aspirations for a better future for succeeding generations, you are unlikely to understand just how important they are in not only allowing a society to find it's feet, but to stop it losing direction once it is up and running.

Therefore detaining illegal immigrants who place themselves above other less fortunate refugees is the right thing to do.
    That is my argument, my bait, let the tirade of abuse begin.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.