IPD 0.83% 6.0¢ impedimed limited

IPD chart, page-640

1. 5,232 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3176
    Agreed absolutely @Td196

I find Wilsons entirely supportive of ImpediMed at a client level and indeed a high percentage of Wilsons people are holding IPD shares, many have held through the past decade.(brokers)

They have lived the IPD journey. Followed for over a decade.
    They see the shareprice much higher and absolutely understand the potentials.
    This my impression though not involved directly.
    At their analyst level they then have to apply all sorts of risk weighting and with reference to current shareprice, so as to be entirely conservative - despite high expectations for outcomes and actual shareprice in a year , and onwards.

I only hear positive though with understanding of the journey ahead, and greatly supportive view of IPD.

Everyone wants this graduation of ImpediMed as a company and for potentials with Sozo, which should occur.

I fear we will be swallowed by a major.
    Larger global entities will have their radar on the much broader medical conditions and total indications for BIS and Sozo as only device. You know this for sure as many here do too, and we hope this doesn’t occur in this next year too soon.

However if TO does eventuate- @maxkieh and others I agree, this the concern, Obvious.
    The value to a larger global medical device company @mirri11 is huge.
    ImpediMed has been a couple of decades in the making.
    The validated analysis data is enormous, the years of approvals processes.

IPD will be cashflow positive and develop and expand.
    If anyone wanted to have a go at taking the company over they should be paying in the billions, and certainly not a shareprice and market cap as now still is.
    Danny S catapulting into new directorship for instance, with his past experience and close knowledge of IPD -speaks volumes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
-0.001(0.83%)
Mkt cap ! $120.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.0¢ 5.9¢ $15.73K 262.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 169322 5.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.1¢ 124525 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.