IPD 1.47% 6.9¢ impedimed limited

IPD chart, page-652

1. 3,015 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2173
    Hi Folks

Significant good news today,

I am travelling so I can't post charts ( but I can talk about them).

Serious resistance at 20.5 and importantly 22.5 faded away today. The SP is reaching territory not experienced since 2019.

Weekly charts we have the 10WMA again rising after a short pause and 40WMA rising very steadily. MACD is strongly positive.

With the daily charts we can expect some potential resistance at around 25 and the FIB's next target is around 27. We will have periods of some profit taking retracements as are important to clear out some weaker holders and dry up some sellers. So I would not be surprised that if we hit 27 then a retracement to around 22 could occur.

There seems to be some indication that similiar announcements to todays news concerning major US payor's could be hard to judge in their frequency. The Quarterly 4c report expected soon should provide some incite as the the level of reimbursements progress being made.

After all these years of disappointments, while I am still underwater does provide me with some level of anticipation. However that's still further down the track. Getting a couple more top 5 US payors will move the train along the track some more.

Just my opinions, DYOR

cheers Lies

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.