IPD 7.69% 7.0¢ impedimed limited

IPD chart, page-745

1. 1,770 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 240
    They had 2 months prior to being elected. I know I am not the only one who would have liked to hear something from them before they were elected other than 1 page of motherhood statements.

By the time they issue a statement in November at the AGM the current quarter will be 2/3 over so they will not be impacting this quarter either - the one where you are expecting to see exponential growth. So I guess it will be the quarter after that - reported in April 24 where we see if there has been any board impact that is over and above what would have been achieved without trashing the company.

Are you starting to see the problem? Instead of kicking goals (hopefully kick them anyway) the stability of the company has been seriously affected.

Why? Dummy spit? Sour grapes? Revenge? Chance to knock the price down and pick up more shares below the CR price?

My favourite though is de facto control of a company on the verge of massive growth without paying a takeover premium.

Follow the money.

They have already wrongly been called nominee directors - they aren't, they are supposed to be independent - but sadly that is closer to the truth than I would like it to be.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.005(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $141.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.5¢ 7.0¢ 6.5¢ $90.66K 1.361M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 96581 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.