IPD 1.45% 6.8¢ impedimed limited

IPD chart, page-746

1. 705 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 91
    We are all just spit balling here. None of us know what is going on and until we see the sales figures that will be the status quo.

We all believe in the company and the technology. We have NCCN inclusion and payors coming on board. Hospitals need to buy the machines which starts the money flowing. It's not a complicated process. The vision a board needs to bring is how that is done with the quickest pace and efficiency (financially and practically) in the day to day running of the business (sales team, marketing, awareness, informing payors and hospitals of their potential liability if they don't follow the NCCN guidelines, showing the hospitals how they can build a profitable model of their own by increased screening) along with the most important part of the technology - achieving greater patient outcomes.

This is the charter. Surely some smart people on the board can get this happening now. This ain't rocket science which I suspect is the reason behind the recent vote decision (yes there are other reasons but I don't want to go backwards, let's move forward). The SP has been trashed big time (and more than anticipated) but we know if the revenue model is legit, this is a mere spoke in the wheel. It now appears the market demands to know this and until we see that, we might not be going anywhere fast. If IPD can show sales in the 4C, let the good times roll because the giant will have been awakened and the marker for further growth will have been highlighted.

NB. Renal and Heart not included in the above rant..... that seems to be for another day.
    Last edited by everglass: 13/10/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.8¢
Change
-0.001(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $137.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.8¢ 7.0¢ 6.7¢ $104.0K 1.524M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 62709 6.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 89259 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.