IPD 4.76% 8.8¢ impedimed limited

IPD chart, page-89

1. 1,914 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1585
    A question from a previous confrence call

Sally Watson, [23] -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Okay. Great. And I just was wondering, in terms of HF and renal, I noticed that you said that they were going to be more like a daily check-in. That would put that -- those businesses at an order of magnitude bigger than the oncology, I would have thought. Would that be a correct assumption? --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Richard Carreon, ImpediMed Limited - MD, CEO, President & Executive Director [24] -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- That's correct, Sally. If you take a look at the total addressable market for heart failure and renal failure, they are larger than the current lymphedema business. I would caution you on one point, though. As we move into a much greater position in the oncology space, testing for bone density, long-term testing for heart failure in that space, testing for nutrition and testing for hydration, those are all major components of the oncology space. It was our vision years ago when we moved to our new platform was to become broader in the total oncology space and not just lymphedema. So I would say, heart failure long term is really probably the largest part of where the future of the company will be, renal and then the entire oncology space. I would start to take a look at it that way, just not limited to the lymphedema. --

Regards
    Bloky

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
0.004(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $178.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 9.3¢ 8.5¢ $176.6K 2.009M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 8.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.0¢ 11935 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.8¢
  Change
0.004 ( 5.52 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.5¢ 9.2¢ 8.5¢ 393667
Last updated 15.07pm 16/05/2024 ?
IPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.