IPD 3.39% 5.7¢ impedimed limited

IPD Trading, page-2

1. 5,148 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3125
    I only saw late- what a superb finish !

Shareprice looked more mortal earlier this afternoon after what has been very real and steady buying and even stepping up to buy by major buyers I thought this week.

20c had been solid, buyers very much wanting to gain more holdings.
    Then suddenly it was allowed to give way and even to 19c - very clever price action somehow though, to close the 18.5 to 19c gap
    Definitely looks to have been clever shareprice action to loosen up shares, stops or whatever, but also to attract overhead sell orders to be placed back to 21c and then the buyers could get their stock.

This week there really has not been stock available to buy at 20c or much even at 20.5c.
    My average buying overall for even the past few weeks is at ~20.75c, and represents where major volume has traded at, mostly , as minimum shareprice level to buy IPD.
    Only when was a scare, sp traded 19.5c and today 19c finally for anyone who luckily had patient orders sitting there for weeks. 20c was impossible to get this week until this afternoon’s orchestrated or whatever dip with then a rapid correction back up to 21 with volume buying.

What a transformation & deserved re-rating we all are aboard- like a long- awaited dream for IPD and holders.

Overall I think IPD is a fundamental stock.
    However this definitive break above 19/20c that we are seeing is very significant technically.
    Nearly 5 years below this shareprice level. We have now had the retest back after initial rally, + the left behind gap is closed now today just below 19c.

I hope shareholders including new holders know what they are holding.
    Longtermers are more likely to be steadfast ongoing shareholders if they have held through the last years, and very much understand the fundamentals of ImpediMed bioimpedence diagnostic technology. NCCN inclusion now for cancer treatment guidelines, means sozo is requirement effectively for accurate fluids analysis monitoring pre- and post cancer treatment, where there is potential lymphadema risk for patients.

A very good shareprice finish today.
    High conviction buy and hold for me. Grateful to excellent posters in this forum.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
-0.002(3.39%)
Mkt cap ! $115.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 5.9¢ 5.6¢ $103.9K 1.809M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 886266 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 329600 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.