IPR 0.00% 4.1¢ ipernica limited

I have got quite a few IPR. I have stuck with them from the QSPX...

1. 12,115 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 242
    I have got quite a few IPR. I have stuck with them from the QSPX days.
    I too am running out of patience. I understand that the nature of the patent defence business requires patience and I accept that. What I don't accept is that if we have a win that the company should blow the winnings on a 'new best idea'.
    I fear if we have another win the directors will find a new good idea instead of paying the investors.
    If Nearmap or anyone else wants to set up a business they should put out a prospectus and sell their case on its merits to those who like it.
    The most I think IPR should do if they come across such an opportunity again is to arrange to offer it to their shareholders, ie sell the 'spread'.
    I have been dragooned into a technology company, where will I find myself next?
    This situation is probably a consequence (in my opinion) of directors wanting ongoing roles and shareholders wanting ROI.
    Given the lack of shareprice accretion and dividends over a long period it would be appropriate for the directors to reflect on their performance and for some renewal.

Bacci

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.