IPP 0.00% $3.98 iproperty group limited

ipga poaches another key asset from rea group

1. 5,330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Another master stroke adds to a story that just keeps getting better

#1. Simon Baker, the former CEO of the REA Group

#2. Matt Allanson, former National Manager of Major Accounts at the REA Group

#3. Denise Chu, former Sales Director at Monster.com.hk

#4. Shaun Di Gregorio, former head of Australian operations of REA Group and General Manager of the REA Groups international businesses

#5. Luke Elliott, as new Director current GM of Catcha Digital, a partnership between Microsoft and Catcha Media Group to operate Microsofts entire suite of online products in Malaysia, and is one of the regions leading experts in developing fast moving online business models and monetising online media assets.

#6. Rod Brandenburg former CFO at Webjet

#7. And yesterday, Andrew Kelk, former head of customer products and lead software developer of REA Group

#8. Who's next???

Imo no need to be a scholar, nor receive further Anns to realise that these guys have a clear vision ahead. Strategic top key appointments, to me, show confidence from a coy that knows where they're heading:

*Online advertising revenue up by 50.1%
    *Malaysia revenue up by 47.5% year on year
    *Hong Kong revenue up by 34.4% year on year
    *Singapore revenue growth of 46% during the year
    *53% year on year increase in estate agent/agency customers to over 8,000 as at 31 December 2009
    *Total visitation to IPGA sites increased year on year by 49% to 980,000 unique users in December 2009
    *Received the CNBC Property Awards Best Property Portal award

Astounds me that IPP are still flying under the radar. Key new appointment Ann yesterday and the sp declines 4.3%??

Please DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.