IPL Chart thread, page-57

1. kcf
    348 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    Looks like 3 yrs....
    I have bolded the bits I found enlightening
    kcf

Baby Food and Formula Company

Janchor stepped in to help the turnaround journey of Australia-based baby-food producer Bellamy’s Organic in 2017. The company, then known as Bellamy’s Australia, was facing a difficult transition when Janchor became a substantial shareholder. In April 2017, John Ho joined the Board and became Chairman, guiding initiatives that included setting the company’s strategy and capital structure, bringing in new Board members, retaining members of management and fixing the incentive and remuneration structure. The company was successfully acquired by China’s Mengniu Dairy Group in 2020.

Australian Telecommunications Company

Janchor helped with the turnaround and successful sale in 2021 of Vocus Group, an international data network and fibre solutions provider based in Sydney. When we became a shareholder four years earlier, Vocus had begun to falter after merging with another company to become Australia’s fourth-largest telecommunications provider. John Ho joined the Board as Non-Executive Director in early 2018 and helped implement numerous changes, which included replacing the Chairman and CEO, changing the capital allocation and capital structure policies and introducing a new mid and long-term strategy. We laid the groundwork for future business excellence that eventually led to acquisition by a consortium of institutional investors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.88
Change
0.020(0.70%)
Mkt cap ! $5.593B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.89 $2.91 $2.87 $11.11M 3.854M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 172854 $2.88

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.89 15695 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.