COE 2.56% 19.0¢ cooper energy limited

Hi everyone,I believe by reading the various posts on COE and...

1. 9,509 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 661
    Hi everyone,

I believe by reading the various posts on COE and the take-over of IPM that we have now gone down hill and are focusing on egos of the various posters instead of the fundamentals of the companies we are dealing with.

Lets go back and look why we are posting here at the first place , that is to make money I believe to invest in companies we believe in and to spread that news via this forum.

By attacking eachother who is right or wrong we get no where and do only harm ,by reading these posts I just do not feel like my participation would be appreciated unless I take one or the other side and add to the mud trowing party.

All what i want to say is that i dislike like any other COE holder that we have not found oil in our oversees exploration tenements.
    Can we keep the COE management responsible for this or do we realise that this is part of the nature of the beast???

If COE would have stayed in the Cooper basin would we have praised this company ?????

And now the take over of IPM do I like it???

Not really I have to be honest with you all, I am not sure about the real value IPM will bring to COE.

The exploration tenements are spread over a large part of the globe, Turkey is not one of my favourite investment destinations and the USA tenements still have to proven up.

Has COE done enough due dilligence on this take over????

Directors of a company will always talk its merits up premarily because of their own interest and as they suppose to do for the interest of the shareholders.
    So we can take that with a grain of salt.

Will COE get all of IMP , Iam not so sure but I am sure they will get a fair share of it and a we now know enough to have a blocking stake to stop any take-over from happening.

So what has COE done in the meantime, imho paid too much for a company in these uncertain times and probably targeted the wrong company to add value of scale and senergies.

A half done job but hopefully one that will pay better then the MOS strategic investment.

And remember I am as frustrated like all of you with the currrent market situation but try to keep that part to myself and focuse on the fundamentals of this company only.

And remember how everyone would have praise this company if the Indonesian prospects would have been a success.

jojo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.