AC8 0.00% 4.0¢ auscann group holdings ltd

IPO 2.0 #futuregrowth #withoutCanopy, page-35

1. 1,036 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 239
    Harry Karelis wants to turn ex-tech wreck 1 Page into a pot stock worth as much as all the ASX pot stocks combinedSHAREHarry Karelis’ next cannabis gig is at former tech-wreck 1 Page — now delisted in Australia and soon to be known as European Cannabis Corporation.Mr Karelis stepped back from a hands-on role at biotech Zelda (ASX:ZLD) in January, where he remains chair, and is now chairing the German-focused company. He also helped launch AusCann (ASX:AC8).He and partner-in-cannabis Andrew Chapman from Perth financier Merchant Group plan to list European Cannabis on the AIM in London between September and November this year.“Chappie and I started our cannabis adventure together about five years ago which makes us grand-daddies of the industry, globally,” he told *.“I’m pretty active in starting up companies and getting them to a certain level and stepping back.”Hear it first with our daily newsletter.SUBSCRIBEWe don't spam. Read our privacy policyHe didn’t want to publicly reveal the market cap they’re aiming for, but says by the time they list, the new company should be delivering the same level of revenue as all of the ASX pot stocks combined, and have an equivalent market cap.*’s list of 31 pot stocks and cannabis wannabes have a combined market cap of about $1.6 billion. The 17 doing purely or mostly cannabis have a combined market cap of about $1.5 billion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AC8 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.