ADC 0.00% 7.1¢ acdc metals ltd

It seems to me that the most valuable thing for a company may be...

1. 28 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    It seems to me that the most valuable thing for a company may be not only its land with mineral sands, but cooperation with Medallion and its patents.

Medallion is the main partner and investor of ACDC, the director of ACDC used to be the director of Medallion.

1) Medallion Monazite Process (MMP). MMP process developed to extract rare earth elements (REEs) from monazite. Medallion believes MMP has competitive advantages compared with other processes including a high degree of automation, lower energy consumption, better health and safety standards, potential for zero-liquid discharge, and low-cost separation of low-value REEs and radionuclides for environmentally-safe disposal. MMP has been tested extensively at the Australian Nuclear Science and Technology Organization (ANSTO) and other recognized facilities.

2) Medallion and ACDC have also agreed to collaborate on advancing a rare earth refinery to process mixed REE compounds to produce separated rare earth oxides (REOs) using the Ligand Assisted Displacement (LAD) Chromatography process developed by Purdue University. Medallion has exclusively licensed this technology from Purdue Research Foundation to separate REEs and other minerals from raw material feed stocks excluding coal sources and excluding recycled materials from manufacturing wastes and recyclates from battery and magnet sources.

The second patent seems to me the most interesting.

ligand-assisted displacement (LAB) chromatography was developed for the separation and purification of REEs from complex mixtures.
    A two-zone LAD was designed and tested for recovering high-purity neodymium (Nd), praseodymium (Pr), and dysprosium (Dy) from waste magnets. Three-zone LAD was designed to recover high purity Nd and Pr from bastnäsite and monazite concentrates. High purity REEs (>99.5%) were produced with high yields (>99%) and high productivities (>100 kg REEs/m3/day).Compared to conventional solvent extraction methods, the LAD methods are inherently safer and greener, since they do not require flammable organic solvents or toxic extractants and generate much less waste. LAD methods require only a few zones with a small number of columns. They have more than 10 times higher productivity, or less than10 time the footprint, than solvent extraction. The LAD methods are also versatile and adaptable to a wide range of product purity requirement, feedstock composition, or production scale.

This could potentially be a revolution in the extraction of REE from monazite
    This is what can make AC DC more valuable than other companies

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.523M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 96393 6.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.4¢ 150000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.