APS 0.00% 3.9¢ allup silica limited

OMG…I recognise the effort that has gone into cutting and...

1. 66 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    OMG…I recognise the effort that has gone into cutting and pasting your post together from Allup data.
    Too much in one post however, and as a result too many inconsistencies and contradictions.
    Your post is unsurprisingly a Pom Pom shout out referencing only the marketing and promotional material from Allup.
    No problem with the prospectivity of the projects, but It doesn’t address any ESG issues, and Allup seems to think that Environmental and social/community issues can be dealt with quickly at the 11th hour with a token community consult.
    The two SW projects are the two lead projects for Allup in the prospectus, on their website, and as discussed by Haythorpe in any pressers. They also carry all the environmental social/community road blocks.

Unicup has significant regional hydrological issues that are not recognised in any Allup information and potentially misrepresent the risk to the project.

Antwalker:
    is entirely within state forest
    immediately adjacent to National Park
    entirely with the Upper Warren water catchment
    entirely within the Quinninup water catchment
    only 500m from a residential rural hamletrst place
    and if it progresses to mining, will likely remove the entire bed and bank of Little Quinninup brook.

none of this means anything to you, and likely not Allup either, which is why they decided to apply for the tenements in the first place.
    A mature ESG risk analysis would have highlighted this to Allup earlier.
    no other Silica mining company’s have projects in the Southern Forrest area….why do you think that is?
    they don’t want the risk

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.656M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 821 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 120172 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
APS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.