3DA 0.00% 42.0¢ amaero international ltd

From my experienceSPT was overly subscribed and i was surprised...

1. 41 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7

From my experience

SPT was overly subscribed and i was surprised I managed to get 75% allotment through automic/share registry- automic closed off a week earlier.

PKS in Onmarket was closed off pretty early due to “fully subscribed" it caught my attention and I thought this one is going to shoot but I got full allotment through Automic and it wasn't even fully subscribed.

OLL closed off couple weeks before the closing date in Automic. Waiting for good news on this one.

3da I read a lot of news, comments and brokers saying this share is overly subscribed too. But i'm curious that the share registry/Automic was opened till the closing date. Normally it would’ve closed off early if is fully subscribed.

IMO- So when the brokers allocation are fully subscribed it doesn't mean the whole amount of shares were sold out. The company might still have a big chunk (selling through share registry) of it and we won't know till first day of asx.

And from my experience bidding in the IPO book through broker (before the prospectus is issued), the broker would have already know the demand for the share. IF THE DEMAND IS HIGH, the brokers would've gotten the 99.9% of the shares and allocate most to themselves first then the clients. So why would the company want to go through different channels like OMB and automic…. (Might have other reason marketing? I don’t know or regulations)

I’m pretty keen on seeing how this play out next week.

But hey… I’m in for this one but can’t wait to see how it play out on my end! Hopefully this one is like SPT I get 75% allotment and Shoot up high. Will definitely keep this updated.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $227.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
42.0¢ 42.5¢ 41.5¢ $63.11K 151.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 41.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
43.0¢ 118822 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.14pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
42.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.19 %)
Open High Low Volume
42.0¢ 42.5¢ 41.5¢ 35972
Last updated 14.49pm 01/05/2024 ?
3DA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.